Thursday, June 8, 2017

Little Mermaid ~ Message in a Bottle set

One of the stamp sets I was most excited to get is this Message in a Bottle stamp set.  I have an 8 year old daughter who just loves mermaids, so I knew this would be a fun set for her, but I also like all the other images as well as the sayings in this set.  So fun and cute! 






My daughter has a birthday pool party tonight, so I was happy to get a change to use this set so soon.  Here is the card I made for the party.
I stamped the images on Shimmery White cardstock.  I love the extra shimmer it  has, and that it is sturdy enough for a card base and to withstand the Aqua Painters or Blender Pens.  For this card I used my Blender Pens.





The Foil Frenzy specialty paper is so fun! It has a Kraft base and bright foil patterns in Pool Party, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime twist and Tangerine Tango.
I added some strips behind the image for a fun shimmery look.







I added the new InColor bows because they are just so cute!!You get four of each color and they already have adhesive on the back so they are ready to go!









I made a quick video to show the step by step and the coloring process, check it out!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!