Monday, August 1, 2011

Spinning Snowball card

This spinner card was a lot of fun to make.  When the card is tilted the snowball rolls back and forth across the bottom of the card.  Kids especially love this interactive card. This is a very old technique that I have always meant to try and just never got around to doing.  When I got the new "Snow Much Fun" set and saw the rolling snowball image, I thought it would be the perfect set to use for this technique.  The snowball actually has a cute little cardinal perched on it, but I used my marker to ink it up, omitting the bird (although my sons would have loved the card even more if the poor little bird was tumbling in the snow).  Two pennies are used, with a foam dimensional sticker in the middle, to make the snowball spin.  One penny is glued to the snowball and the other is behind the track made with the word window punch. Contact me if you would like complete directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!