Friday, November 11, 2011

A new fold

I am back to trying out a few challenges.  This card was for the Creative Crew Challenges on www.splitcoaststampers.com .  The challenge called for a quarter fold card, using the sketch below. I have never tried a quarter fold card before, so I thought I would give it a try.  The card base is two pieces of card stock, one 4 1/4 by 11 and the other 5 1/2 by 8 1/2.  On the 4 1/4 by 11 piece of paper, score at 2 3/4 and 8 1/4.  On the 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 piece, score at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8.  Layer them so that the flaps fold like the top of a box.











 Once you've got all your pieces,, you can decorate it any way you like.  I was in a Christmas mood. The sentiment stamps are from the Petite Pairs stamp set, which is a must have in my opinion.
I added some decoration to the inside of the card too.
If you would like to check out the creative crew gallery, or participate in the challenges, follow this link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/creative-crew-challenge-forum-f309/november-2011-creative-play-along-challenges-t541282.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!