Friday, January 13, 2012

Pretty in Pink Party Favor

I am playing around with some of my new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!   This little party favor is made with a new product for the Big Shot.  The products are called Framelits Dies and they come in a Hearts Collection and a Labels Collection.  This project uses the Labels Collection.   The Framelits are a set of 6 dies that  can be layered together or used separately.  For the party favor, I used the largest size, approx 5 - 7/16 wide, the perfect size to tuck in a little chocolate bar or other small treat.  After I cut out the large label, I ran in through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Die.  I used the matching stamp set Apothecary Art, to stamp the "For You" image, then cut it out with the smallest sized Labels Die.  I colored the image in with markers.  I folded the largest die around my treat, then tied a ribbon around the whole favor.  I attached the label to the front of the party favor with a glue dot on both ends of the label.  These little favors would look really cute as a table decoration at each place setting, or you could put names on them to let your guests know where to sit.  This project is quick to make, and easy to make in multiples.
    












I hope you enjoyed todays project! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!