Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jillian turns One!

I am still working on mastering the My Digital Studio software.  I learned some new tricks today and used them on this page.  I learned how to turn all the stamped images on my page the same color, without having to do them individually.    This was Jillian's first professional pictures.  She did a great job, it was a fun day.    Stamps are from the First Edition digital set, embellishments and frames are from the You are my Sunshine digital kit.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!