Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Loving Island Indigo


I keep reaching for the Island Indigo paper.   I love the richness of the color, and how it looks when paired up with other colors.  On the top card I used Baja Breeze and Lucky Limeade with Island Indigo.  The Ribbon is Seam Binding ribbon in Baja Breeze.  I love the Seam Binding Ribbon, it can be ruffled or wrinked and very thin and easy to tie. I added a paper flower, made by cutting a spiral from a circle and twisting it around.  I add a glue dot every so often to  hold the spiral in place.  I also added some leaves from the Bird Builder punch.  I added a pearl to the center of the flower, as well as some very small ones on the stamped flowers at the bottom.   Stamp sets used are from the Sale-A-Bration promotion; Elementary Elegance and Fresh Vintage. 







This card uses the same colors as the one above, as well as the Elementary stamp set from Sale-A-Bration.  The Happy Birthday image is punched out with the curly label punch, and stuck on with a dimentional.
Thanks for stopping by!  Im participating in an online digital scrapbooking class this month, so hopefully I'll have lots of pages to share soon!  You can try My digital Studio free for 30 days by downloading the trail version of the software.  Contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!