Friday, March 2, 2012

First Crush

Hi all!   I'm still taking the My Digital Studio online class.   I'm learning all sorts of new things to make the software easier, and faster to use.  On this page I learned how to line things up, how to select exactly where on the patterned paper I want to punch (for example the top square with the birds originally had the birds heads cut off when I "paper filled" the punched square, but I learned how to get the part of the paper I wanted).  I also learned how to add a shadow to multiple items at once, and how to import new fonts.   This page shows Zachary with his 3rd grade "Fit Buddie".  The preschoolers were paired up with 3rd grade students at the beginning of the school year and Zachary thinks she is the best girl ever!  Check out Heather Summers Blog if you are interested in the class, or ask me how to get the My Digital Studio software for your computer! Its FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!