Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March!!

I had to post a Shamrock today!  Its actually a card I've posted before, but hey, its almost St. Patricks day and I'm Irish, so I needed a Shamrock for today! And, some of you haven't seen the post before, so I'm posting it again. 
I sketched out my pattern onto grid paper, and glued the squares down directly on the grid paper.   You can make just about any pattern.  Check out some quilting block books for tons of patterns. 
I ran the glued down squares through my Big Shot to get the quilted texture. 
Here is the old post:Grandma's Shadow Box from last year.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing - I have a friend who's birthday is St. Paddy's day. I may just attempt this one. Although I can't imagine I could do as good a job as you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thanks for sharing how you did this!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!