Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Flowers!

We have some new neighbors and my son Zachary has spied a little boy on a scooter.  He wants to go and say hello, so I thought we should bring some cookies (any excuse to bake is good for me!)  The weather lately is amazing, so I just couldn't do heavy cookies.  I went with a light butter cookie and cut them into flowers.  Frosted with powdered sugar icing and done! YUM!
I had to make a cute tag too.  I love this new flower stamp set and matching punch.  They are from the spring mini catalog. The stamp set is called Mixed Bunch, the punch is called Blossom.  Love them.  Colors are Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight.
Only ten more days of Sale-a-Bration!  If there were some items you were thinking of getting, now is a great time! Contact me for more details or with any questoins! Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!