Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More swatchbooks

The rest of my Swatch Books arrived today!  yea!  I thought I would show them to you even though I showed another swatch book just a few days ago, because I wanted to show you one of the things I love about digital projects.  Notice how I have three books.  Now look closely, they are slightly different.  With just a few clicks I was able to personalize them for different people, without recreating the whole thing.  One for my Niece Edith in London, one for my Mother in law, and one for me.  I love how they turned out and I know I'll be making these again in the future.  If your a troop leader, these would make great little books for the girls or boys to have pictures of a camping trip or of their friends in their troop, they could be autograph books for their friends, coupon books for mother's or father's or sweethearts day.  So many ideas.  oh, a cookie recipe book for those of you who do cookie exchanges, picture of the cookie on the front, recipe on the bake.  Doing that for sure!  
And, I got a Board Book too, for my mom. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!