Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bold Blossoms

Super quick post today!  I am getting ready for my retired products garage sale.  I needed a quick and easy card to bring for my make and take.  It needs to be easy, as I wont be able to sit and demonstrate it because hopefully I will be so busy bagging up sales! : )   Not sure if this will be the card I bring, but it is simple and yet cute.  I even stamped a little flower on he envelope.

 If you live in the Chicago area, come and say Hi!  Directions and times are on the Garage Sale button to the right.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I wish I were close enough to attend the sale - I hope it went well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!