Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Digital Studio Class







The My Digital Studio class is almost here.  Would you like to learn how to make great projects right on your computer?  I would love to show you how.  Come to the first night just to see what its all about.  Ill have projects out for you to see.  Cards, photobooks, scrapbook pages and more.  See how great digital can really be.  If you then decide to buy the My Digital Studio software from me, you can attend 5 more classes FREE!  If you have the software already, or have another Stampin' Up! demonstrator to buy from, or even if you are a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, you are still welcome and class is only $5 a night.  We will meet 5 nights in July (once a week, Tuesday evenings except the first night)  and then we will go to one or two nights a week for August, depending on interest and if you still want to meet that often after you have learned all sort of tips and tricks.  Each night we will learn some of the features and new ways to use them.  We will also make a project start to finish.  Bring your lap tops but if you don't have a laptop, we will have laptop people sit next to non laptop people, so you can see better.  My laptop will be connected to a projector so that you can all see what I'm doing.  At the end of class we will have a half hour Q & A.   Click on the tab under the my blog header and see the full class flyer.  And please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!




  


   

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages! I really need to use MDS more...love what you've done...especially the winter page.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!