Thursday, June 14, 2012

You did it!

This is another digital page!  It is for a challenge at Splitcoast stampers.  They are now doing weekly scrapbooking challenges on Tuesdays and I am so happy about that!  Challenges are a great way for me to get started on a page, and inspire me to get to work.  This challenge was called "Less is More".  On this page I am embracing the white space, using less papers, layers and patterns than I normally do. And, I wanted to use the grass punch that I didnt even know I had until recently.   What do you think?  play along at www.splitcoaststampers.com.  Check out the Challenges forum and see what sort of challenge you would like to try.  Card challenges, color challenges, scrapbook challenges, you name it, they probably have it going on.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this page! I didn't know that there was a digital challenge on SCS! I will maybe have to try that out! Also, we became demos the same year!

    Hugs,
    Susan, aka Soozie4Him
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Brilliant use of white space and I love the grass punch! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!