Wednesday, August 29, 2012

31% off in August MDS Sale

Stampin' Up has decide to extend the 31% off select  MDS products until September 14th!  This is great because I can probably get a few more pages done and ready to print at 31% off!!  Yippee!  I am at 28 pages right now!   The 31% off sale included all print products (pages, photo books etc) and selected digital downloads, even a content CD.  I looked over the list and thought I would show some pages I made with some of the downloads I already had. 
This one uses the One Great Year digital kit. 




It comes with papers and lots of embellishments, mostly calender pieces like names of the month, dates, "birthday" "anniversary" etc.  great to make a digital calender, but also great for cards and scrapbook pages.

















This is the Playful Polka Dots kit.  It has fun bright colors, lots of flowers and pretty border strips, and journaling labels.  I made some cards with it on my digital blog.


Sweetly Nested Family tree.  This is a cute template.  The tree comes already done for you as a template page, but you also get stamps images of the tree trunk and leaves, as well as the brackets.  You can add to or delete from the template.  you also get the birds and heart flowers in your embellishments.  The great thing about this is, I can make one for each of my three children and I only have to change the one text box at the base of the tree :)


The World Traveler Photo Book template may seem like something you wont use, but if you had it, you would.  I wont use the template as it is, but the papers that come with it are really great.  It also comes with some great tags. 







I used the tags here one this page.   The background paper and journaling label also come with the kit. 














This also used the world traveler kit.  The map paper is of the great lakes, which is where the picture takes place!
The papers on this one are also from the world traveler kit.  I filled the punches letters in with the papers too, and the tag in one of the included embellishments.



Here is just one of the several tags.










And I made a journal with this Travel Journal Kit.  








And I love the Blast Off kit, but I haven't made anything with it yet!
Don't forget to take advantage off the great savings before Sept 14th!  And, if you get some pages or projects completed in time, save on your printing too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!