Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mouthwatering Watermelon

This fun card was made by another demonstrator named Lisa Vanco.  I thought it was just so bright and fun.   And, the watermelon is embossed in scented embossing powder!  How cool is that?   While shopping for school supplies the other day I can across little watermelon candies and so I just had to recreate Lisa's card into a treat holder.    Thanks Lisa!
I used markers to ink up the stamp, (lucky limeade and melon mambo) colored in the seeds with a black marker, then stamped it onto Whisper White paper.  I then pressed the image into a versamark pad and sprinkled it with Melon Scented Embossing powder.   Next I used my heat tool to melt the Embossing Powder and cut the image out. 
 
Hope you like today's project.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!