Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 is here!!!!

Well, if you know me, you know what I am going to be doing today!!  And you know I will be up into all hours of the night too!  My Digital Studio two is being released today and I just can't wait to download all the new features and play around with it.  In the coming days and weeks I will point out some of the new features as I get to know them!!  Have you been putting off going digital?  Now is a great time!!  Contact me or go to my shop now button to get your software today! Better yet, join my Stampin' Up! team and get the software as part of your $99 starter kit.   Then shop print products and downloads from yourself as you enjoy demonstrator discounts and other benefits.  And, I love to show all the things you can do with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio,  so I can help you to learn the ropes and have fun with regular and digital Stampin' UP! products!   I know, I'm being a salesperson right now, but seriously, with the new customizable starter kit you can get exactly what you want and be on your way to creating so many great projects.  And just in time for Christmas too!   You can't go wrong.  Contact me for more information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!