Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some digital posts

I have been posting some digital projects on my other blog "Beth's Digital Cuts".  I thought I would post a few here in case you missed them.    My Digital Studio is a really fun software program.  I have really fallen in love.  I use it for so many things.  Scrapbook pages and cards of course, but also some hybrid projects that I was able to personalize for the recipient, such as party favors, treat bags, journals and photo books.  If you've ever thought of giving it a try, you can download a FREE TRIAL version today and use it for 30 days.  If you like it, contact me about how to purchase and what options there are.  Did you know you could even purchase the software as part of your customized demonstrator starter kit?  Then get demonstrator discounts on downloads and printed projects, and all Stampin' Up! products.  Not ready for that?  Just purchase as a customer and enjoy creating today.  I am here to help you learn the program with in person classes on a big screen I bring to class so we can learn together, or I can help you over the phone or with a video tutorial.  I want you to love it as much as I do. 
Go to my online Stampin Up store, click on shop now in the upper right hand corner, and add the free trail to your shopping cart.  It is completely free. 

Check out my Digital Blog for more fun projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!