Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cute Christmas Cardinal

I recently purchase the stamp set "For the Birds" and I really like it.  I used it just the other day for a bright and cheery summer thank you, and today I am using it for a wintery card.  I think the birds are just so cute.  This little guy just had to be colored red.  I used Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green, which are the colors in the Designer Series Paper I used, Be of Good Cheer.

I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base, and added strips of 1 by 2 inch paper from the Be of Good Cheer pack.  My main image is stamped on Very Vanilla paper, and cut out with the Apothecary Accent Framelit Dies.  I added some Gumball Green ribbon at the ends.     






I also added some snowy looking Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for more bling. 












Here is the card I made with this set last week.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!