Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Orchard Harvest Fabic Fun!

I think this little cannery jar stamp set is just so cute!  The set comes with a lot of fun elements to add to the jar, apples, pears, flowers.  Very fun!  I made this card for the Creative Crew Challenges at Splitcoaststampers.  Our challenge was to create cards with fabric or other sewing related products.  I used the new Orchard Harvest fabric on my jar lid, cut out with the Cannery Framelit Dies, and stitched and tied with linen thread.  I like the dimension that fabric adds to the card.  I also used the paper piercing template and piercing tool.  The background paper is the very cute Orchard Harvest Paper.  I stamped my jar on a transparency sheet with black Stazon ink (regular ink wouldn't dry on a transparency sheet).  Thanks so much for visiting!  Why not try a card with some fabric or sewing themed elements yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!