Friday, November 2, 2012

Ink-credible offer!

Wish you had more ink pads?  Wish you had more of the punches?  The  Big Shot?  More Dies?   Thinking of going Digital?  Now is a great time!!  If you join Stampin' Up! as a demo in November, you get to chose $125 worth of products, any YOU want, for just $99.00  AND a whole classic ink pad color family (that's 10 pads!! $49.95) FREE!!    Join my Stampin' Team and have fun creating projects for yourself, your friends and family! 
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already affords you so many benefits:

  • A twenty percent product discount!
  • A subscription to Stampin' Up!'s exclusive demonstrator magazine!
  • Eligibility to attend Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator-only events!
  • Access to Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator community, where you can interact with thousands of demonstrators around the world and find tens of thousands of project ideas!
  • Me :)  I would love to have you join me and I would love to give you a little or a lot of coaching or support you need.  Join for a hobby or a business, its up to YOU!
Contact me for more information or click the Join my team tab above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!