Sunday, November 18, 2012

Place cards

I thought this little corn from the Perfectly Preserved set was cute, and I wanted to use it again before winter hits us at full force.  I thought it would be cute on a Thanksgiving place card.  You can place one at each guests seat so they know where they are sitting, and since its got chocolate in it, they also get a treat!   
I used the larger tag from the "Two Tags Bigz Die".  It is perfect for this because of that little flap cut into the top.  Normally you would just fold the tag in half and tuck the bottom into the flap, so it ends up flat like a card.  I wanted mine to stand up, so I had to change where the score lines are.  
Add score lines at 1 1/2 and 2 1/2.   No adhesives required to put this together, just fold it and tuck the bottom under the flap!
Decorate the front of your place card any way you like and tuck a Hershey nugget in the center. 
Another fall version using the Autumn Accents Bigs Die.

















Baby Shower version.
Birthday party version.
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!