Thursday, December 13, 2012

crazy busy!

So my sister told me I should make a post explaining my absence :)  I only get a bit of time to create in my craft room, and the past few weeks I have been using those precious child free hours to Christmas shop! I am almost done, so I should get some crafty time soon, which is good because I think creating paper projects in therapy for me!   It relaxes me to be in my craft room making pretty things!
Tomorrow I am the parent helper at kindergarten for Reindeer Day, so I'm sure to have some pictures to scrap!  And I have to get some teacher gifts together in the coming days too. 
See you here soon!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!