Monday, January 14, 2013

Digital Valentines

I made some Valentines with My Digital Studio this week and I posted them on my digital blog.  I thought I would post a quick picture here as well, to show some more of what you can do with My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up!  This Digital Download is called Officially Awesome Valentines (item #133009 $3.95) It comes with these valentines to print out and cute envelope templates to cut out and fold.   The digital kit also comes with all the elements in  the Valentines as digital stamps as well, so I used the mustache stamp by itself to make these cute sucker mustaches.

check out my digital blog for more information.








Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!