Friday, February 1, 2013

February Specials



I think this new set is super cute, and since I am going on Vacation soon, it is perfect for me!  I plan on getting the digi version for my Hawaii pages, the papers are very cute, probably the stamp version too because I think it would be cute to decorate my envelopes with these stamps.  

And, if that wasn't enough, check out this months "Best of 25 Years" stamps.  I don' think I mentioned this promotion in January so I will do it now...
Stampin' Up! is celebrating 25 years!!  Each month they are going to reintroduce a special stamp set that is made up of retired stamps of the past, plus one new never before released stamp.  In January they had a "Best of Birthdays"  and in February they have "Best of Love".  I did not get the Best of Birthdays because as it turns out I had most of those still, but the Best of Love made me smile.   When we were dating, my husband signed a note to me with a picture of an Olive and a "U".  I asked what that was about and he said "I don't know, I felt like drawing an olive" and played dumb.  So, the cute olive stamp makes me smile.   The "Best of" Stamps are going to be $14.95 clear mount only, and when you buy 6 you get one FREE.  You get a sticker and for each set, and a card to keep them on.  Send in your completed card and get one free.   Here is the January set "Best of Birthdays". 




Thanks for stopping by today!!  And Don't forget, when you spend $50 you get to choose a FREE item from the SALE-A-Bration catalog!! Even on Clearance Rack items!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!