Friday, March 29, 2013

2 more days to join at the Sale-A-Bration rates

Stampin' Up! has extended the joining special until March 31st.  Get $156 in products for just $99.   Then, enjoy a discount every time you buy, sneak peeks, specials and more!  I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2005, and never regretted a minute.    Some years I just stamp on my own, as my only customer.  Some years I hold classes and blog and work it like a business.  That's the great thing about Stampin' Up!  You can do it your way!  Be a Hobby demonstrator or a business demonstrator, or a little bit of both!!  be all digital, all paper, or a little bit of both.  Join my team and I will help you meet your stamping and creative needs.  Click on the Join now tab at the top to join and pick out your custom starter kit.  Here is an older post with a few more details.    You can quit at any time, but you will love it!
If you want to contact me, please do, I am happy to answere any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!