Monday, March 4, 2013

Bunny Trio

This cute little trio of bunnies is from the Single Stamps Collection.  Stampin' Up! has been releasing single stamps since last winter and I think I have purchased at least one from each collection.  This spring stamp is just so cute, I had to add it to my last order.  I used a few shades of pink markers to ink it up (Regal Rose, Primrose Pink and Raspberry Ripple).   I cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelit dies and made a Primrose Petals mat to frame it.  The Embossing Folder is the "Vine Street" Embossing Folder (Love It) from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, which ends on March 22nd!! For every $50 you spend, you can choose one item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog FREE. 








I used the "Occasions" Paper Piercing Pack to add the cute piercings around the oval frame.  It's so easy and adds a lot of interest.



Using markers to ink up your stamps is an easy way to add more color. 
 











The Ears to You stamp set is item #132659  $7.95.  
Thanks for stopping by!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!