Thursday, March 7, 2013

Scraps

Yesterdays card left me with soem oval scraps.  They were just sitting on my desk begging to be made into a card.  I needed some "Thinking of you" type cards and settled on this cute image from the "For the Birds" stamp set, which I totally love because I really like to color with my blender pens.   I started out by stamping the image on some Very Vanilla card stock using Stazon ink.  Stazon is great when you are going to be coloring because it wont smear.




I then added crumb cake with my blender pen and ink from the inside lid of my crumb cake ink pad.
I then went over the twigs with my Crumb Cake marker.












I did the same with the bird and heart using Primrose Petals.  I also added a bit of bashful Blue to the thought cloud.











I cut out the image with my Oval Framelits and attached it to the other oval layers.  There is a card base in Raspberry Ripple, as well as a second layer of Raspberry Ripple that has been embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The oval layers are attached with Dimensionals.







Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!