Thursday, March 14, 2013

Water Color Shamrock

Yet another Water Color card.  I did not trust myself to hand draw the shamrock, so I used a heart from the "Hearts a Flutter" set.  You could also trace a heart if you don't want to draw one and you don't have a heart outline stamp. 

















I stamped my hearts in Gumball Green.  No need to erase the lines like the past few posts. 
Next, I colored the hearts in with Gumball Green ink, picked up with the Aqua Painters from the lid of the Gumball Green stamp pad. 



I took the Aqua Painter and added a stem.  Then I used my Gumball Green marker to add a line down the side of the stem so that it looked like the lines around the heart. 











For this card I sketched the word bubble in pencil, then erased it.  I filled it in using the Aqua Painters and Marina Mist.  I went over the image with my Marina Mist marker.  The Hello Stamp is from the "Oh, Hello" set.  I used the Versa Marker to apply the VersaMark to only the "Hello".  Then I applied some Winter White embossing Powder and heated it up.  I used the cute new Ribbon from the spring mini catalog and one of those adorable clips (also in the spring mini). 
I hope you liked all my water color cards this week.  why not give them a try?
See my Aqua Painter details at the bottom of Tuesday's post.  It gives you the details on cheap Aqua Painters and why you should buy Stampin' Up!  Learn from my mistake!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!