Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Henry and Henrietta ...

I'm playing around with the "Henry Says" stamp set today.  I made one boyish version and one girlish version. This is a really fun set from the Occasions mini catalog.  It has a really cute elephant and lots of stamps to use with him.  You can hand pennants from his trunk, or add a hat to his head.  There are many options.  Item #128093 $21.95




 

There are ornaments and a Santa hat for Christmas, hearts, and cute little birds holding a banner.  I used a marker to ink up the banner and cut it out to add to my elephant's trunk.



I stamped my elephants on basic grey designer series paper, then cut them out.
This card uses some fun paper from the "World Spectacular" designer series paper pack.  The frame was cut with the "Floral Frames" framelits collection. 
This version used paper from the "Birds of a Feather" designer series paper pack.  I used the "Hearts Collection" framelits for the frame around Henrietta.  I also added some small paper hearts from the owl punch.  I squished a mini soda pop top (item #129388) in my big shot to make a cute frame for the heart at the bottom. 
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!