Saturday, June 1, 2013

Annual Big Huge Gigantic Garage Sale

My Annual Retired Products Garage Sale is June 1st at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene (Lombard Illinois) just south of North Ave on Rt. 53.    I have LOTS of Stamps, Ribbon, Ink, Buttons, Samples, and more!!   I will also have the new catalog and a FREE Make-N-Take!  Stop in and say Hi!! 9:00 to 1:00.   Anyone placing an order from the catalog will be entered into a drawing.   contact me for more info!

This will stay at the top of my blog till June 1st.  Scroll down to see new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!