Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another Stampin' Success case

If you've read my blog before you have heard me mention the bi-monthly magazine that demonstrators get called "Stampin' Success".  I really enjoy getting this magazine.  I have copies going back to 2005.  They give fun tips and tricks and great project ideas.  This card comes from the May/June issue.  I didn't have the cake that they used, but I did have this cute cake which is similar.  I changed the colors up a bit too.  If you are not sure what "CASEing" is, Case stands for Copy And Share Everything.    I love that there are so many fun sites out there to "CASE" from.  I like to browse the galleries at Pinteset and SplitcoastStampers for things to CASE. 
I needed a quick card and this one fit the bill.  I used markers to ink the stamp, giving the layers each their own fun color.  The little flower with the rhinestone center adds a fun touch.  








































Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!