Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Monograms

I am the Guest Blogger again for the MDS Blog hop at my Digital Cuts Blog.  I thought I would show what I made for the digital blog here because it also uses a fun box that you can make to fit standard sized cards.
I made a pack of 16 monogram note cards recently for my Mother.  They were easy and fun, so  I made some more for myself!  I used My Digital Studio to design them and printed the front panels onto designer series paper.  I then layer the card fronts onto Soft Suede card stock bases and added some embellishments.  My Digital Studio is great for more that just scrapbook pages.   Click on over to my "Beth's Digital Cuts" blog to see step by step how to make these fun monogram note cards!  And, check out the Blog Hop to see what the other bloggers made!
Isn't the box fun, too?!   I used the  new Printed Window sheets  for the lid of my box.  I love them!  You could also use Stazon Ink to stamp onto clear window sheets  (but these printed sheets are fantastic). 
I got the dimensions for the box at SplitcoastStampers.  Love that site for their tutorials! 















I added some buttons and bows, rhinestones and pearls and other embellishments to my cards.













I hope you like my project today!   If you don't have My Digital Studio, why not give it a try? 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!