Friday, July 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Special

Hi Everyone!  Stampin' Up! has just announced a new promotion for My Paper Pumpkin!  If you haven't heard My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit that comes to you with everything you  need to create fun projects start to finish in about 30 minutes.  So far we have had mini journals, card projects, a brag book, and birthday pennants.   It's a surprise every month.  Each kit has precut paper materials and embellishments, an ink spot, and an exclusive stamp, you just add the adhesive.   Kits go out on the 15th of each month, but you need to sigh up by or drop by the 10th to get that months kit.  Payment is not processed until your kit goes out.  Normally this is $19.95 a month (and that includes shipping!! )  but now through August 31st new subscribers get two months for just $10.00 each!!  
that includes shipping!! just add what ever tax rate applies to your area.  After the first two months, the cost goes back to the standard $19.95.  Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, so this is the perfect time to see if Paper Pumpkin is for you.   Visit the paper pumpkin site, be sure to mark me as your demonstrator, and I will send you a hand stamped thank you!!
Click on the Paper Pumpkin icon at the right to get to the Paper Pumpkin site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!