Thursday, September 12, 2013

Butterfly Bundle Take two

Still playing around with the Butterfly Bundle.   I love the Island Indigo and Soft Suede Combo.  I've used that combo many times.  Here I've added some Gumball Green too!  I used the oval collection framelits to cut out the embossed oval.  Have you used the Designer Frames folders?  They come in a pack of two and the are really fun.  I used the oval frame here, there is also a rectangle.  I'll show a picture of them at the bottom of the post.  The center of the oval frame is the exact size of the Extra-Large Oval punch, so you could punch out the center to make a window or add a center as I did here. 
I used markers to color in the butterfly and added a punched butterfly folded on top of the stamped one.  I adhered the punched butterfly with a glue dot in the center so that the wings could bend forward.  I used a sponge and Soft Suede ink to add a distressed look to all the paper pieces.  The brads and safety pin are from the Vintage Trinkets collection (love those). 




















I hope you liked today's project!  Check yesterdays post to learn more about the special Butterfly Bundle discounts and my frequent buyer program.  Contact me with any questions, I am happy to help!









The Designer Frames folders!  Set of two folders for $8.95.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!