Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Endless Wishes

Do you know about the Photopolymer Stamps from Stampin' Up?  You may know of them as "clear stamps".  Stampin' Up! introduces a new Photopolymer stamp set every so often.  These stamps are less expensive than the rubber stamps you are used to from Stampin' Up! and are a limited release.  So far there have been 11 sets offered!  I don't think I have mentioned them very much, I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical, I am a firm believer in the quality of the rubber stamp.   Stampin' Up! is committed to quality and uses high quality Photopolymer.  I have purchased about 5 sets so far and I  have to admit to being pleasantly surprised.  They are more for fun, and the sets are more trendy or whimsical.  Today's release is super cute and I know it will go on my order this weekend.  I liked it so much I had to share it on my blog.  I love the doodle look to it. 
 
The set of 19 stamps is just $13.95.  Photo Polymer stamps to do not come in a stamp case, they are meant to be a less expensive option.  I bought a few stamp cases to put them in. 
Check out the full line of Photopolymer stamps in my online store by clicking here !  My Favorites are the Bombs Away, Another Thank you, and Christmas Tagables. 
If you have any questions about the Photopolymer line, feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help!
Thanks for stopping by today!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!