Monday, November 18, 2013

Pretty Purse Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone!  Today I am sharing a project we made last weekend at Stamp Camp.  This is a little Gift Card holder purse.  It is super fun and easy and you could really decorate this so many ways.  My little purse has a frosty feel, perfect for Christmas. 












I started with a piece of card stock 5 1/2 by 6 inches, scored in half at 3 inches.

















 I used the largest of the Windows Collection Framelit Dies to cut out the purse.  This is two layers thick, with the folded part to the left.  Framelits are meant to cut one layer at a time, but I am bending the rules a bit and doing this with the two layers.  I had no problems but I just wanted you to know that this is technically not meant to be used this way.   You will have to decide if you are willing to try it on your Big Shot.  If not, you can cut a pattern with your Big shot in a single layer, then trace it onto your folded piece at cut it out by hand.  That would work too. 







I used the Circles collection framelits for my handle.


















I cut another circle out of patterned paper for the flap.  Attach half the circle to the back, then fold it over for the flap.  I used glue dots for the handle. 
















Inside there is a strip of card stock adhered at both ends.  Just tuck the gift card under the strip. 





















Thanks for stopping by today! 

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK FOR THE STAMPIN' UP! ONLINE SALE STARTING NOVEMBER 20TH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!