Thursday, December 26, 2013

Clearance Rack getting new items tomorrow!

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that the Clearance rack is getting some new items tomorrow, 12/27/13!  Yea!  A great way to end out the year!  I have some out of town guests so I most likely wont get a project posted before Monday, but I didn't want anyone to miss out on the sale!
Now off to shovel some snow!  Hopefully it will be good snowman snow.  It makes the cold seem more worth while if I can get some fun snowmen out of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!