Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Alien Love

I love the look of this little alien!  Too Cute!  She is from the Monstermaniacs stamp set, available only online.  I am loving the papers in the Fresh Prints paper stack and I used two patterns on this card.  I used colors from the papers to color in my alien, Coastal Cabana and Real Red.  I also added some Crystal Effects to the Three eyes just for fun.  The tags were cut out with the  Chalk Talk Framelit dies (so fun) and tied with some stitched Real Red ribbon and bakers twine.  












See the shine on the eyes?  That's the Crystal Effects.  I've owned that for awhile now, but I sort of forgot about it.  I recently got it out and it is just so fun to add to my projects. 
















The Alphabet is from the ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet stamp set.















Thanks for stopping by!
monstermaniacs  #134972  $14.95
















Fresh prints paper #132996 $6.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!