Monday, February 24, 2014

Banner Blast

Tell me that there is a new punch with a matching stamp set and I am pretty much sold before even seeing it.  Honestly tell me that there is a new punch with or without a matching stamp and I'm sold right?  Well, this card uses a new punch and stamp set,  and I didn't have to be sold on either one because they were FREE!  You gotta love SAB time! 
I put this card together in just a few minutes really.  The colors were chosen from the papers in the SAB catalog, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit. Even the cute Summer Starfruit twine was Free!  If you are unfamiliar with SAB (Sale-A-Bration) justt click on the catalog link at the right side of my blog to view all the offerings and how to get them.  One free item for every $50 spent during Sale-A-Bration!



see the cute little flower stamp?  It co-ordinates with an existing stamp from the main catalog called Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.  I stamped it on a scrap piece of Whisper White and punched it out with my punch.  I added a rhinestone for a bit of bling.


Thanks for stopping by today!  as always, contact me with any questions, I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!