Wednesday, March 19, 2014

More Watercolor Note Cards

I am still playing around with the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards.  I just love how the base layer is all done for me and they are just so pretty!  Check out yesterday's post to see another example if you missed it.   I decided to make another of the No-Line Piercing technique cards, using the Peaceful Petals stamp set.   .





For this technique you stamp the image on the back of the paper and use your paper piercing tool to pierce around the image.  Then flip your paper over and color with your favorite coloring tools.  I used my Aqua Painter and Melon Mambo and Gumball Green inks for this card.



















I added a Vintage Faceted Button and linen thread to the center and a "thank you " tag made with scraps. I also ruffed up the edges a bit on my main image panel.










I hope you like today's project!  Feel Free to contact me with any questions!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!