Friday, April 25, 2014

Wonderful Watercolor Thank you!

I really love the papers in the Wonderful Watercolor Designer Series Paper.  They are just so pretty and make me think of all the brightness of spring.  This is a card that we will make at Stamp Camp Tomorrow. 








I love to use my paper piercing tool and when there is a matching template, I love it even more!



















This is the Stampin' Up! paper piercing tool.
it is just $3.95.  Check out the mat that works perfectly with it as well.  paper piecing mat.  There are a few templates that work with the piercing tool.

Today is the last day for FREE SHIPPING!! 
Be sure to check out the retiring lists and the clearance rack and get those items while you can. 
Thanks for stopping by!!











1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!