Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MDS Hybrids


I recently showed some MDS (My Digital Studio) Hybrid cards on my Digital Blog but I decided to quickly share them here because I think MDS is perfect for those who don't scrapbook and just love to make cards.  Some card makers may think they don't need MDS because they love to stamp, but MDS is a really great solution for having thousands of images to choose from at less cost.  For example, the software is just $19.95, about the average cost of a stamp set.  It is available as a download so no shipping charges apply.  The software comes with a lot of digital content, but there is also a digital library with thousands of stamps!  And, MDS is compatible with lots of other digital stamps from other sources, so your options are even larger.    I needed a motorcycle.  I checked the library at Stampin' Up! and I found this guy for just $1.95.  And best yet, you can buy it, download it, and use it within minutes!
I also love that they don't take up much space!  This "King of the Grill" stamp set was in my collection for a long time because I thought it would be hard to find a BBQ set if I let go of it when it retired.  It can be hard to find masculine sets, I think anyway.  But, I found it was available as a download!! Yea!  And downloads can be resized!  make a tiny grill guy or a large one!! Digital stamps are so versatile.  I don't have a fancy printer, just the one in my husbands office that is a printer, fax and copy machine in one, but the images come out great.  I do send my scrapbook pages out to be printed, the SU print services are true to SU colors and I really like how they turn out.  But, then I am going to color the stamp with markers or Aqua Painters, my home printer works great.  I hope you are inspired to use MDS in your card making.  Maybe I'll end up turning you into an MDS lover too!






Thanks for stopping by today!  I am happy to answer any MDS questions you may have!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!