Monday, June 2, 2014

It's New Catalog Day!!!

Today at Noon (Mountain Time) the new catalog goes live!!  YEA!!  There are so many new exciting things in this catalog and I just know that you are going to love it. I think most of my customers have received theirs already, but if you haven't let me know. 
And, Save the Date for my annual Retired Products Garage Sale!!  I have been busy getting all my retired Papers, Ribbons, Embellishments  and Stamps together and wow do I have a lot.  I've got a few Dies and Embossing Folders too!  You wont want to miss it.  I will be at our usual class location at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene from 9:00 to noon, upstairs room 202.  If you are in the area, I hope you stop by.  Once the garage sale is over, I will post my remaining items here for my out of town friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!