Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New Stamps Released today!! ~ can you say "Super"?

Isn't this stamp set awesome?  Maybe it's because I have small kids who love super heros but I think it is fantastic.  It was just released today.  It is a photo-polymere set, which as we have seen in the past, go quickly.  Endless birthday wishes is sold out already! I think I shared that set will you only a month ago.  They are going to do another batch on that one but it is currently unavailable. 
Check out the flyer for this set here.










Super cute Birthday invite!














Here are some more photo-polymere sets.  They used to have their own little section in the online store but I can't seem to find it right now, silly me, so I'm attaching some flyers because they are just so cute! 


 The map it out set works great with the Greetings from set.

Make really interesting patterns with Eye-Catching Ikat
 There are a few more sets but I want to make sure they are not sold out before i post them. 
Let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!