Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Zentangling

There was a tutorial on June 4th for a technique called Zen-tangling at one of my favorite websites SplitcoastStampers.com.   It looked sort of interesting and I thought about it for a bit and decided to give it a try.  The name suggests that it would be relaxing and since I love to doodle, I thought this might be for me.  I pretty much just copied Lydia's example and used the Blended Bloom stamp for my first try.   It was a bit hard at first, I kept thinking I was going to mess it up, but I do get the idea of it being relaxing.  I ended up making this as well as just doodling a few more to get some practice.  It's actually fun a I have some more that I need to turn into cards.








  A closer look.



















The birthday is from Sketched Birthday. I added some doodling around the frame to make it go with the main image even more.








Here is a link to the tutorial, I hope you'll give it a try!

























 Some fun Fall Zentangling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!