Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Beauty of the Season

Stampin' Up! is giving us a bit of a Christmas in July.  They are releasing a Christmas stamp set a bit early as a sneak peek.  The set is called Beauty of the Season and it features a lovely cardinal. I have a bit of a fondness for Cardinals as my daughter Jillian and I feed a family of cardinals every day.  They have been visiting us since October and chirp outside our window quite loudly when we forget.  The female has even flown onto the screen to watch us eat our lunch. 

Such a pretty set and perfect for coloring, which I love to do!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!