Friday, September 12, 2014

Fall Fest

Hi everyone!  I have a fun Halloween card to share today.  This card uses the fun Monster Medley designer series paper.  I really love how this paper is so fun and festive and makes all your cards and projects so easy. 









See those cute eyes peeking out from in between the trees? 















The only additions I made to the card are the "Boo to you" pennant at the top and the smiling pumpkins at the bottom.









The pumpkins are from the Fall Fest stamp set.  There is even a matching framelit die set to go with the stamps to make cutting out the images a breeze.  Buy them together and save 15%.

















Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper












Thanks for stopping by today! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!