Thursday, September 11, 2014

MDS Blog Hop ~ Print Products

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  The MDS Blog Hop is brought to you by a group of MDS enthusiasts who have linked out blogs together to show you what you can do with My Digital Studio.  We hope to inspire you to give it a try and join us in the fun!  This week we are highlighting print products.  I recently printed out an 8 x 8  photo book and a journal and I just love how they turned out.
 I made a book all about our recent  trip to Door County Wisconsin.  Here is the cover. When making a photo book you can choose to use a template or design each of the pages on your own.  I have done both. I love the ease of the templates and that the book flows so nicely, so on smaller books, I almost always choose a template. On this project I used the Today and Everyday download. 










I made the journal to use as a way to keep track of ideas for sketches or color combinations or blog ideas.  I made it to look a bit like my blog header.
There are two journal options, a soft cover bound journal like I have made here, and a spiral bound journal.


















Inside the journal you have 80 lined pages. 
Keep on hopping by clicking the Next button and see what the rest of the design team is working on!  We hope you get inspired to give MDS a try or if you are already an MDS user, we hope you will be inspired to try the new print services.
http://hollystamps.com/mdsbh09-11/



Today and Everyday photobook download.














Free 30 day Trial of MDS click here
















MDS Disc Software $19.95
















MDS Downloadable software (get started right away! no tax or shipping!) $19.95















3 comments:

  1. I love this template - such a nice keepsake for you and your family. So nice the journals have lined pages and two options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute book and journal! Those little owls are so funny! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how amazing you are! I really need to get stuff printed.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!