Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ornamental Pine


Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a Christmas card today.  I really like the set Ornamental Pine from the Holiday mini catalog, so I have been playing around with it this week.  This is a very simple yet pretty card.
Start with 3 sizes of Very Vanilla card stock.
I used 5 1/4 by 4
4 3/4 by 3 1/2

4 1/2 by 3 1/4

I mounted the cards onto an Always Artichoke card base.







Stamp your image with the center layer missing.  Be sure that you make your image overlap onto the larger piece. Then add the center layer back in.  I used dimentionals in between the larges and middle layers.







Next I used the two-way glue pen to add some glitter to the branches and pine cone.  I added the glue to the to of the branch, and the tops of the pine cone petals, to mimic the look of fallen snow.  I also added a bit to the pine needles.






Thank you for stopping by today! 
















6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that does it! I'm ordering this set right now. Blast, I've been trying to make do with what I have already. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I really like this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So much detail but without a lot of "fuss."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous in it's simplicity! My stampers would love this. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!