Monday, February 23, 2015

Butterfly Basics

Just a quick post today!  I need to clean  my craft room!  Life would be so much easier if I cleaned as I go, but for some reason I just can't do that.
This past week end we made a lot of things with the Butterfly Basics stamp set, this was not one of them :)  When I make things for stamp camp I make a lot of different projects and choose projects that I think turned out best, or used a new technique I hadn't used before.  This card did not make the stamp camp cut but it is still pretty so I thought I would share it with you.  The Butterfly Basics set is lovely and the flower is a nice one for coloring with. I used Shimmery White as my base and it looks really pretty in person.







There are framelits that got with this set, but the smallest butterfly also works with the bitty butterfly punch.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!